Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to comfort - Nicaragua

Just arrived in a small little hostal in 'San Juan del sur' that usually would have seamed like a 1 star choise, now after a week living in close contact with animals, organic life and nature, this looks like a 5 star choise!

Last monday we arrived in a vulcano island called Ometepe, and after the usual 5 hour boat ride, bus plus taxi we got to our lodging ... an organic farm on top of a steep vulano hike... my first thought: Shower!... too bad there was no light, as sun was already down and the shower was deep in the forest with no door or roof .... After breathing, counting to ten and letting it go I had the best shower of my life surrounded only by fireflyes in complete darkness.
A memory I will treasure for life.

1 comment:

  1. You are really on a wonderful trip. Wish I had the currage to "check out" for lets say 6 months and just travel.

    Enjoy (and a little bit for the rest of us who doesn't dare)

    ReplyDelete