Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big Corn Island on a rainy day

Here we are, surrounded by happiness, on a beautiful tropical rainy day.
We found our selves guests in a small colorfull island radio station and while Iggy recorded I just thought of how many opportunities we have in life and how happiness is made of thouse opportunities and moments.
There, in a simple concrete purple and blue studio, with bananas and wild pineapples awaiting outside I did feel happy.

During this trip I'm trying to put ideas together so that at 30, to the question, what do you want to do? I may have an answer.
On the other side I think, is it so bad not to have an answer? Does everybody know? And what does it mean if I don't know?
What I'm figuring out is that many times what we do and the path we follow is not our path but one that others have directly on indirectly chosen for us. Not to follow it may mean to letting down, struggling with our selves for what we were though is right and what we think is right.
I'm not sure what will come out from all of this but what I did come to know is that truly one suit does not fit all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment